August Favorites.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hey Guys!!!xxxxxx 
Happy September everyone! August was a great month, especially since I did so much during that month but I am so looking forward to Fall! To end Summer and kick-off (Football Season!) Fall and all of its wonderfulness, I've rounded up my August favorites! 





Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment.

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch.




Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint.
O.P.I Gargantuan Green Grape and O.P.I Don't Pretzel me Buttons.
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red.
M.A.C Retro Ruby Woo and Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 01.
Report Signature Louie Sandals in Tan.



I hope you guys enjoyed August cause I sure did!!! Now it's time for Fall and I am so excited for all the new fashion ideas and favorites that I am going to get! 



I hope you guys enjoyed this post, Follow this blog to keep updated, and I will write back to you soon!

xxxx,
Frankiee
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe