Miami Reminiscence

Sunday, September 07, 2014








 Hello to you all! xxxx

I recently got back from a trip to Miami and it was A M A Z I N G! Everything was just surprisingly amazing and PERFECT! Miami is definitely my go to place for a nice vacation now. I fell in love with that city,the people, the places, the ambiance and of course the shopping haha. I definitely found my true self here in Miami and I wouldn't have trade this trip for anything else in the World!


DAY 1! It is travel time. I live in the British Virgin Islands so it makes it a bit harder to travel abroad but also it is VERY exciting! First you have to catch a ferry from Road Town Harbor in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, to Charlotte Amalie in St Thomas! It is about a 45-55 minute ride across the waters. Leave it to me to forget to take pictures haha. I'll make it up to you later I swear! From there we took a nonstop flight to Miami International Airport! 
The Plane.

It was time to get settled in after a long day of travelling. And this was the beautiful home we got to stay in, in Miramar, Miami. 



I'm pretty sure we went straight to sleep and called it a day.

The next day, since we woke up so late, like in the afternoon, we decided to cruise around Coral Gables and stop by the Cheesecake Factory to get something to eat. 





I was already full by the appetizer! How can people eat so much? haha!



This cake was the death of me!


The day after that, we decided to hit up Miami Beach and explore what it had to offer. I Loved it there, it was so VIBRANT and filled with Life and Energy. That was the highlight of my trip. We also did some serious shopping there!!









We arrived home around 11 that night and just decided to chill until we fell asleep. It was a pretty eventful day if I do say so myself. The last day we decided to hit up the shopping malls and centers to get our last shopping sprees in. We visited Aventura Mall, Sawgrass Mills and other little shopping centers dispersed around us.







Top: Zara. High waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters. Watch: Michael Kors. Rings: Forever 21. Sunglasses: Forever 21.
Lipstick: MAC RubyWoo.




The damage done!




Later on that day we took to the Bayside at Biscayne Bay and had an ultimate party night. I met so many party people that night. Filled with bubbly personalities and amazing fashion sense, I must say. I loved every moment of it and I wish I can re-live it!





Miami was nothing less than SPECTACULAR. Probably one of the most amazing vacations I have had in a while. I will definitely be back in December to explore more! For now I will just Reminisce.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, Follow this blog to keep updated, and I will write back to you soon!

xxxx,
Frankiee
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe