My favorite Beauty Products! ColourPop, Lancome, SmashBox, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and more!

Friday, February 12, 2016

We all have our favorite beauty products that we just can not by any means, live without! We are either constantly running back to the store to stock up or savoring the little residues we have left! So today, I will bring to you my favorites and must-haves of all time! 

Group photo op!



Close up of the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lipsticks in the color LAX and Limbo.


First up is my absolute favorite foundation. It is the Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup in the shade 510 suede (c). I swear that this foundation glides on like a silky thing of a bob and I literally can not explain it any better than that! The coverage is definitely full and gives you this natural looking glow which is a major plus!
Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup - Sephora - $47.00




Next up are the beloved ColourPop lipsticks. Let me just say that these lipsticks are a God sent, like God said hey, let me just put some concoctions together and call it ColourPop Lipsticks. They have a wide variety of colors but I decided to start off with the Limbo and LAX shades. They come off really really matte, hence the Ultra Matte name. (P.S., ignore the nail polish smudge!)

Ultra Matte Lipstick - ColourPop - $6.00 a pop, lol get it? Alright. 





Next up is my favorite setting powder, if I may call it that. It is the HALO Hydrating Perfection Powder. The coverage is so light and it helps to "mattify" whatever it is you want to "mattify". Get it!
SmashBox HALO Hydrating Perfection Powder - Sephora - $49.00.




This is the first highlighter I have ever purchased and I love every bit of it! It is so soft and silky and glowy! I mean, just look at the picture!

elf Baked Highlighter - elf - $3.00.



Next up has to be my ultimate favorite! The Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay just screams me in all ways possible! Each shade is soooo pigmented and rich and silky, OMG! It glides on with a breeze and I mean, look at the colors! 

Naked 2 Urban Decay - Sephora - $54.00




These lipsticks here are my favorite go-to for a natural look or a classic fiery red look! The natural shade which is on the right is by Bobbi Brown in the shade Pink Mauve. It is the most silky feeling thing you will ever put onto your lips! EVER! On the left is the infamous MAC Ruby Woo lipstick which is super matte and extremely pigmented! (Put on chapstick first, believe me!) 

MAC Ruby Woo - MAC - $15.00
Pink Mauve Lip Color - Bobbi Brown - $27.00




Last but definitely not least is the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit. Now let me just say that this thing is so creamy and smooth and easy to use! It never gets cakey or annoying to apply and doesn't  need to be reapplied to build up the coverage because it is full (coverage). I use it for concealing and also highlighting and the setting powder that comes with it is just bomb!




Well that rounds up my most favorite and must have beauty products! I hope you guys enjoyed it and stay tuned for more! 
XXX 
- Love Frankiee


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post. The UD Naked 2 palette is one of my favorites. I've heard good things about the Bobbi Brown concealer!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! And yes I love them both!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe