Springing It.

Tuesday, March 08, 2016



Seeing that Spring is "springing" upon us haha, get it?  But Anyways, over the weekend I decided to go exploring with My friend who is Also a photographer (Norman) to get some amazing shots at my favorite beaches on Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Over the upcoming month or two, I will be filming and shooting various outfits in various locations throughout the British Virgin Islands (my home) for this big and amazing project that I have been planning for months and I am freaking excited! I thought it would be cool to give a taste of what each outfit and location would look like in the video. So without further ado...




Location: Trunk Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Dress: Cedar White
Bralette: Trefle Swimwear
Necklace: Michael Kors
Braceletes: Michael Kors and Alex and Ani






Location: Lava Flow, Tortola.
Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole 24H Long Wear
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Halfed Bake and Chopper
Highlight: elf baked highlighter
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Lipstick: none.
Bralette: Trefle
Watch: Michael Kors










That rounds up the first spring look of the season. Stay tuned for more!
Frankiee,
XXX.














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe