Winter in Tropico

Friday, January 15, 2016

Trust me when I say that there are some major perks when you live in one of the most sought after vacation destinations, the British Virgin Islands. Not only are there amazing pristine beaches and unsurpassed and untouched flora and fauna, but you also get to visit and stay at extremely luxurious resorts that everyone dreams about. And guess what? You will get a first hand look at the extremely beautiful paradise known as Oil Nut Bay.

First off, the day starts off with a two boat rides in order to reach from one island (Tortola) to our final destination (Oil Nut Bay).

View from the boat.



Seeing that we got in a little late around lunch time, it was time to get some lunch by the Beach Club Restaurant where I had the most succulent burger ever! 

Couldn't get enough of this!


Next up we took a little tour of the grounds of Oil Nut Bay and let me just say, this was utterly breath-taking! As follows in the photos, are the cliff side villas, a beach front villa and finally our tour guide and transportation for the day. 







Next up we get settled into the villa we rented for the day and lets just say it was beyond expected!


View from the bedroom.


Outdoor living space.



View from outdoor living space.


Penthouse vibes.



Amazing bathroom with what else other than stunning views?



More stunning views of course!


After kicking back and relaxing for a few minutes, I headed down to the beach club for a nice swim in their gorgeous pool! It mimics a Tropical Oasis if I do say so myself.




The time that I was dreading had finally arrive, time to go home. I had a totally amazing day at this resort and I have actually been back a few times since then!



Pointing at  Turtles.


Comfy waiting sofas for when you were waiting for your boat or helicopter to pick you up. 




The boat arrived :(. Time to go home. 


This little stay-cation was so relaxing and was definitely needed after a full week of hustle and bustle! 
I hope you enjoyed this blog and do stay tuned for more!
XXX
Love Frankiee <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe