Styles of Summer. (SOS)

Saturday, September 10, 2016


Seeing that the Earth is an ever changing sphere of seasons, it is time to say good-bye to Summer and hello to Fall. Although it is practically summer every day of the year here in the Caribbean, I've decided to post my top  summer outfits; from my go-to swimwear to my can't-go-without dresses.


Location: Sandy Cay, British Virgin Islands.
Sunglasses: ZeroUV.
Drink: Coconut.




First up is the Hamer one piece swimsuit from Phax Swimwear which is based in Colombia. With its rich bright yellow hue and its strappy open back cut, it has now become my most desired swimsuit in my closet. 



Location: Savannah Bay, Virgin Gorda, BVI.
Swimwear: Phax Swimwear













Next up are my favorite Cover-Ups! These became a staple for the many inevitable boat trips and beach days of the Summer. 



Location: The Baths, Virgin Gorda, BVI.
CoverUp: The LookBook store. 
Swimwear: Victorias Secret.









Location: in the middle of nowhere. 
Cover top: LookBook Store.
Bikini top: Victorias Secret.
Bottom: Unknown.
Jewelry: Michael Kors. 

This coverup was found in a little shop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It instantly became one of my favorite coverups due to its sheer yet sophisticated chiffon fabric. 


Location: Sandy Cay, British Virgin Islands.
Cover-Up: Gift shop in Jamaica. 
Hat: Gift Shop in Jamaica.
Bikini Bottom: Victoria's Secret.










Location: Cooper Island Beach Cub, British Virgin Islands.
Bag: Amazon. 

When it comes to hardcore watersports I opt to cover up my bikini with a spring suit. This Salty Daze Collection from Billabong really hit home for me when they incorporated Tropical Palm Tree prints onto the spring/wet suits!


Location: The Baths, Virgin Gorda, BVI.
Springsuit Cover: Billabong.








Next up is the  LWD "Little White Dress". This chiffon, flow-y ensemble resembles the cookie-cutter white puffy clouds that fill the blue summer sky (As seen in photo below). Paired with trendy flat sandals and mirrored lens sunglasses gives off the ideal fashion statement of the summer. 


Location: Terrence B Lettsome Airport, Tortola, BVI. 
Dress: Lulus
Sandals: Made by me.
Sunglasses: ZeroUV
Jewelry: Michael Kors.



To check out my blog about what kind of day this outfit went through, click here!



In contrary to the classic white dress, I fell in love with this shift dress from Francesca's. Even though this sage green tone is a favorite for the fall season, it can be used as the perfect transition dress from Summer to fall. 

Shoes: Report Signature. 
Bag: Forever21.
Jewelry: Michael Kors. 
Sunglasses: ZeroUV.





Lastly, off-the-shoulder tops resurfaced this Summer, bringing back the vintage "1960s Summer in the French Rivera" vibes that Bridgette Bardot effortlessly pulled off. Knowing me, I had to get on to this on-again off-again trend!




Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica. 
Shorts: American Apparel.
Shoes: Made by me. 




Lovely bow detailing compliments the multi-blue-hued stripes. 


Location: White River, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. 
Swimwear: American Apparel. 


To check out my experience about river rafting, click here. 




Thank you for tuning in for my favorite Styles of Summer and I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you liked it by sharing or/and commenting below!





Love, 
Frankiee,
XXXX.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe