Fall Inspired Outfit.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hello Alll!!

I have been so absent from this blog due to school pounding me with soo much work! Today I bring to you a fall inspired look even though it's like 80 degrees here in the British Virgin Islands!! High-waisted jeans has become a staple for me and I love them so much! I paired them with a black and white striped Zara knitwear sweater (favorite sweater ever!) and some low top black and white converse sneakers. I hope you like it!
Cropped Sweater - Zara Knitwear. High-waisted Jeans - YMI Jeans. Sneakers - Converse. Lipstick - Sephora Lipstain in Always Red. Watch - Michael Kors.
Thank you for reading!! xxxxxx
#franklyfrankiee
Monique Williams (Frankiee)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe